Wednesday 17 July 2013

Genoa what? It's time for an update!

Im not actually sure when I wrote the first short update, we have been travelling for about a week now but I genuinely feel like its been about a month! Time flies when you're having fun and we have definitely had a lot of fun so far! 

Like the last little update I'm only going to be talking about a few little things and will do a proper full fledged ramble when I get home. I am currently sat in Genoa in our shared dorm surrounded by snoring strangers, we haven't been formally introduced but they sound like they are having a great sleep. 

Genoa has been lovely but very hot, I know it's also hot at home but it's been scorching. As usual I have been sunburnt but the worst area of burn by far is my knees, how on earth I have burned my knees so much when the rest of my legs are fine is beyond me. Clearly I kneed to be more careful.

But here are a few more photo highlights of the journey so far...

-This artist clearly had the wrong idea 


-Boris' friend Noris has decided to join the bike trend.

-The food is still weird, I don't know what a potato dumpling is but finding croutons inside it was a huge surprise. 



-The point of the third hostel film was clearly to see if anyone could survive the worlds hottest room. We did. Just.


-Some fountains should just not be jumped across.



-Signs are still weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment